Recently we’ve been experimenting with some frozen treats in our Amoretti Test Kitchen. Today, we whipped up a new tasty recipe. Hopefully that will Enjoy!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Amoretti Creamsicle “Type” Artisan Natural Flavoring
- 12 oz white chocolate chunks, melted (optional)
- zest of 1 orange
- 3/4 tsp Amoretti Orange Zest Oil Extract (optional)
- Line a 9×13 tray with waxed or parchment paper.
- Thoroughly mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter. Evenly distribute the mixture into the tray and press in the mixture to form a crust.
- Drizzle a portion of melted chocolate over the crust, this will help the crust to remain intact while eating. Make sure that you don’t use too much chocolate though because it will make it hard to bite through. Refrigerate the crust.
- In a mixer, combine heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk and Artisan flavoring. Mix on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Evenly spread the cream mixture over the chilled crust and freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Slice in to small squares and serve. Store leftovers tightly wrapped in the freezer.
Garnish and Decoration: Mix together extract and remainder of melted chocolate and drizzle over the ice cream. Follow by a sprinkle of the orange zest.