As the fruits of summer disappear, the reemergence of juicy, luscious peaches delight our palates. And not a moment too soon – it’s impossible to get enough of them! Whether we’re picking peaches at the orchard or enjoying a slice of peach cobbler after Thanksgiving dinner, it’s impossible to escape the fall without a healthy dose of peach flavor.
And we can’t blame you. Consider these fun facts about peaches:
- In many cultures, peaches are considered symbols of good luck. In fact, the peach tree is considered to be the “tree of life” in many Asian countries.
- In ancient times, the Romans believed that peaches originated from Persia. This is why the scientific Latin name for peaches, “Prunus Persica,” translates into “Persian Apples.”
- While Georgia is known as the peach state, California produces just as many fruits and China is actually the largest producer of peaches in the world.
With so many fun facts, of course you want this flavor to be part of your diet. Before Thanksgiving dinner arrives, why not add peach to a cocktail recipe with interesting fruit syrups from Amoretti? Think of it as a teaser to that fresh, steaming peach cobbler straight out of the oven – and of course, topped with ice cream!
With interesting fruit syrups from Amoretti, you can enjoy the fresh taste of peaches in a delightful cocktail recipe.
Peach Cobbler Cocktail
- ¾ oz. vodka
- ¾ oz. hazelnut liqueur
- ¾ oz. heavy cream
- ½ oz. Amoretti Premium Peach Syrup
- Brown sugar and graham cracker
Crumble the brown sugar and graham cracker in a bowl, rimming a glass with the mixture. Next, pour the liquid ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well – until all the ingredients have fully mixed. Strain into the prepared glass.
With Amoretti, this unique cocktail recipe couldn’t be easier to make. Because Amoretti Premium Peach Syrup is made without any artificial ingredients, it’s one of the most interesting fruit syrups available on today’s market. Compared to competitive brands, the flavor is richer, sweeter, and more concentrated without the use of artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. By using interesting fruit syrups from Amoretti in your cocktail recipe, you can rest assured that quality and flavor collide!
Have you used other interesting fruit syrups from Amoretti to create a delicious cocktail? If so, we’d love to hear from you and other fans on the official Amoretti Facebook page!