- Sift dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs and pumpkin purée together.
- Add sugar slowly.
- With mixer running, slowly add melted butter.
- Gradually add sifted ingredients, in thirds, scraping bowl between each addition.
- Add ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into a ¼ sheet pan or rectangular baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes, until firm and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely, then cut into squares.
- Warm ½ cup cream to near boil and pour over the remaining ½ cup chocolate chips. Let sit for a minute or two before mixing.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over cut brownies.