These delightful pumpkin muffins are perfect for autumn breakfasts and brunches. Our Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. (20 fold) and warming Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Syrup pair beautifully in this recipe.
- 15 oz pumpkin purée
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. (20 fold)
- 1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 ½ tsp Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt. Set aside.
- In a standing or with hand-held mixer, combine purée, sugars, and eggs.
- Add oil, Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. (20 fold), and Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Syrup. Mix just until combined.
- Add sifted dry ingredients, scraping the bowl a couple of times.
- Fill muffin cups to about ¾ full, using an ice cream scoop to ensure even-sized muffins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until top of muffins are firm to the touch.
- Cool on baking rack.