- 1½ cups Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp Amoretti Artisan Vanilla Bean Flavor
- 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1½ tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 t baking soda
- ½ tsp Amoretti Pumpkin Pie O.S. Extract
- Generous pinch salt
- 3 eggs, separated
- ⅔ cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- Confectioners’ sugar for rolling and dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 15x10x1-inch pan with parchment paper. Grease with cooking spray and set aside.
- For the filling, beat together yogurt, artisan vanilla, cream cheese, butter, confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Cover and refrigerate.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda,and salt. Set aside.
- Use a mixer on high speed to beat egg yolks until thick and frothy. Gradually add pumpkin, extract, and ½ cup sugar, beating until sugar is almost dissolved.
- In a clean mixing bowl, beat egg whites into soft peaks, then gradually add remaining sugar, beating into stiff peaks. Fold egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture.
- Gently fold dry ingredients into wet and spread into pan. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until cake springs back with light pressure. Cool 5 minutes.
- Turn cake onto a clean towel dusted with confectioners’ sugar. Gently peel parchment paper from back of cake. Roll cake jellyroll style, starting with a short end. Cool completely.
- Unroll cake and spread filling evenly to within ½ inch of edges. Re-roll. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm (up to 3 months). Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Dust with confectioners’ sugar and serve in slices.