Cookie Spreads, those delicious creamy (or crunchy, depending on the variety you’ve chosen) pastes made with smashed-up cookies, may have you wondering what to do with them. Here’s a list of a few of our favorite quick and easy ways to enjoy these indulgent confections:
- Delicious as a dip for apple slices & strawberries.
- Spread onto waffles, pancakes, crêpes, or english muffins.
- Used as a quick frosting for brownies or cakes.
- Warmed and drizzled over ice cream.
- Mixed into pudding or whipped cream for an interesting twist.
- Simply enjoyed off a spoon!