Who isn’t impressed by layered drinks? All our friends are raving about our Red, White, and Blue Cocktail. And with Independence Day right around the corner, what better time could there be to make it? It’s not even that hard to do, too! Mix and pour over a spoon and you’ve got yourself the fanciest drink at the barbecue! Oh, and we almost forgot: it tastes even better than it looks.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab the recipe and give it a try. Don’t forget to check out the video to see just how we achieved this patriotic flair!
- 1 fl oz grenadine
- 1 fl oz Amoretti® Premium Wild Strawberry Martini Mix
- 1 fl oz vodka
- fl oz pineapple juice
- 1 fl oz blue curacao
- Pour grenadine and Wild Strawberry Martini Mix into a glass.
- Add ice.
- Pour the pineapple juice and vodka into a shaker and shake thoroughly.
- Slowly strain this mixture into the glass with the grenadine, using a spoon to layer the liquids.
- Slowly pour the blue curacao into the glass, using a spoon to layer the liquids.
- To layer the liquids, make sure to gently and slowly pour the liquid into the glass over a spoon.