- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 tomatillos, husks removed, rinsed, and diced
- 2 scallions, sliced, white and green parts
- 2 jalapeños, ribs and seeds removed, diced
- ½ cup Crema Mexicana
- 2 Tbs Amoretti® Premium Lime Syrup
- 2 Tbs cilantro, chopped
Cut each avocado in half, remove the seeds, cut the flesh in a diamond pattern, carefully scoop it from the shell and into a serving bowl. Remove husks from the tomatillos, rinse thoroughly to remove stickiness, dice, and add to the bowl. Trim scallions, slice on the bias, and add to the bowl. Split the jalapeños in half, remove seeds and ribs, dice, and add to the bowl.
Gently fold in the crema and lime syrup, garnish with fresh cilantro.
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained and chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup grated Romano cheese
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Dubliner cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine the mayonnaise, Romano cheese, garlic, and basil. Fold in the artichoke hearts and spinach until blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spray an oven safe dish with nonstick cooking spray, pour in the dip, and top with the Dubliner cheese. Bake the dip at 350°F for 25 minutes or until the top is browned.