- 1 small honeydew melon
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1 lime
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup Amoretti Premium Lime Syrup
- ¼ cup Amoretti Premium Blue Agave Nectar
- 1 750 milliliter bottle Sauvignon blanc or other semi-dry white wine, chilled
- 1 cup melon schnapps
- 1 liter carbonated water, chilled
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
Cut the melon in half and remove and discard the seeds. Thickly slice the melon, remove the rind, and cut the melon into chunks. Peel the cucumber, if desired, and thinly slice it. Peel and thinly slice the lime.
In a large pitcher combine melon, cucumber, lime slices, and the 12 mint leaves. Pour the Amoretti Premium Lime Syrup and the Amoretti Premium Blue Agave Nectar into the pitcher. Add the Sauvignon Blanc and melon schnapps and stir gently. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Do not add ice to the pitcher. It will just water it down the sangria as it melts.
To serve, put ice in a glass, fill the glasses about three quarters full with sangria, add some of the fruit from the pitcher, top off the glass with carbonated water, and garnish with a fresh mint sprig.