Peanut sauce is one the most commonly used condiments in Asian cooking, and can be very dangerous for people with a sensitive (or even mild) nut allergy. We have developed this phenomenal sauce using SuperButter, a premium seed butter with no major allergens.
- 3 scallions, trimmed and roughly chopped
- ¾ cup Original Creamy SuperButter
- ½ cup hoison sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha
- ½ pump Amoretti Organolicious Amber Agave Nectar or 1 teaspoon honey
Add all ingredients to a food processor. Process until smooth, adding 1 tablespoon of water at a time as needed until it reaches desired consistency. The sauce can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Sauce for a soba noodle dish
- Baste grilled chicken, beef or salmon
- Dressing for an Asian slaw
- Stir fry vegetables with tofu
- Dip for chicken satay
- Sauce for a Thai pizza