The best part of this drink is the blueberries. The mint is delicious, too, though. Oh, and of course the Lemon Drop! Okay, we admit it: this drink is really, really good. It’s pretty, deep maroon color is as easy on the eye as it is on the palette. So, the next time you want to throw together a cocktail for your friends, try this recipe!
Watch our video to see how it’s done!
- 8 fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3-4 mint leaves
- 4 fl oz Amoretti® Premium Lemon Drop Martini Mix
- 2 fl oz white rum
- 2 fl oz ginger beer
- Add blueberries, mint, and Lemon Drop Martini Mix to shaker.
- Pour in the rum.
- Add ice and shake thoroughly.
- Double strain over ice into rocks glass.
- Top off with ginger beer.