Pecan, cherry, coconut. You don’t see this combination every day, but once you taste our Cherry Pecan Coconut Bars, you’ll know exactly how amazing they are together! The texture is at once smooth, soft, and crunchy. It’s sweet and just melts in your mouth.
Make a pan for yourself, then decide if you even want to share with your friends or just make a second batch. It’s seriously that good. So, give it a try!
Watch our video to see how it’s done, and don’t forget to grab the recipe!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup Amoretti® Premium Natural Pecan Flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 10 tbsp butter, cold and cubed
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp cream
- 2 tbsp Amoretti® Cherry Swirl
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp Amoretti® Vanilla Madagascar Bourbon W.S. 2X Extract
- 2 tbsp butter, melted and cool
- 2 tbsp Amoretti® Premium Natural Pecan Flour
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Amoretti® Natural Toasted Coconut Cream Compound
- 1 cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixer.
- Add the cold, cubed butter and mix until butter is pea-sized.
- Add the egg yolk and cream and mix.
- Add the flours.
- Press the crust into a 9” x 13” pan and bake at 350 °F degrees for 15 minutes, until the crust is a pale golden brown.
- Cool the crust.
- Spread the Cherry Swirl over the top of the crust and chill for 15-20 minutes.
- Combine the eggs, sugar, and salt in a mixer.
- Add the Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract, and melted butter and mix.
- Add the Toasted Coconut Cream Compound and mix.
- Add the Premium Natural Pecan Flour and flour and mix.
- Add the coconut flakes and the pecans last, mixing to combine.
- Spread over the chilled crust.
- Bake in a 350° F degree oven for 25-28 minutes.
- Cool completely and chill for one hour before cutting.
- Spray your 9” x 13” pan or line it with parchment to easily lift it out once it is baked and cooled.
- These bars are best after chilling overnight.