Looking for some inspiration? Try one or all three of our recipes!
Pumpkin Marinara Dip
- ¼ cup store bought marinara sauce with basil and garlic
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp parsley paste
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp Amoretti® Pumpkin Pie Compound
- Combine all ingredients and chill for 1 hour.
Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Dip
- ½ cup cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1-8oz. package cream cheese
- 4 tbsp Amoretti® Pumpkin Spice Cookie Spread
- Beat the cream and sugar until smooth, scraping the bowl several times.
- Add the cream, a little at a time, scraping the bowl after each addition.
- Add the Amoretti Pumpkin Spice Cookie Spread and mix just until combined.
- If you chill it, bring it to room temperature and re-mix before serving.
- 1 cucumber, peeled and grated
- ½ tsp salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup full-fat greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp dill, finely chopped, or dill paste
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1½ tsp small shallot, finely diced
- 2 tbsp Amoretti® Organic Finishing Olive Oil Infused with Kalamata Olives for drizzling
- Paprika, garnish
- Grate the cucumber and place in mesh strainer, over a bowl to drain.
- Toss with 1 tbsp salt and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Transfer cucumber to a towel or several paper towels and squeeze the excess liquid out.
- In a bowl, combine the cucumber with all ingredients except the Amoretti Olive Oil and paprika.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Before serving, drizzle the Amoretti Olive Oil over the top and sprinkle with paprika.