Watch our video to see how it’s done, and don’t forget to grab the recipe!
- 1 package pizza dough
- 3-4 tbsp coarse salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Let dough come to room temperature.
- Brush sheet pan with olive oil.
- Roll out the dough to about ¼”. Cut strips of dough, make a cut at the top and bottom of each strip.
- Twist the cut edges and then press down to make the ends look like knobs.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle coarse salt over each bone.
- Place onto the oiled sheet pan, with a 1″ space between each bone.
- Bake in a 425° oven for 15-20 minutes, turning the sheet pan at the half-baked point.
- Serve warm with one of the following dips: