Coffee is superb. It gives you energy and it tastes amazing. There are so many variations and
add-ons you can do, it’s even fun to make.
So, we thought we’d present you with one of our favorites: our Iced Caramel Macchiato! A simple combination of espresso and milk with a small addition of syrup and topped with a beautiful dessert sauce, it’s pretty much the best.
Watch our video to see how it’s done, and don’t forget to grab the recipe!
- Pump the Vanilla Syrup into a glass.
- Pour in the milk.
- Lightly stir to combine the syrup and milk.
- Add ice, leaving enough room for the espresso shots.
- Pour the espresso shots on top.
- Drizzle with Caramel Dessert Sauce.