Spring is hopping into view. It’s time to trade in those hot cocoas for some sweet, icy lemonade. But you don’t settle for regular old lemonade. You want to add in something special to delight your taste buds, don’t you?
Of course you do! What else does spring bring? Not only the brilliant yellow of a tart lemon. What about potent, purple lavender? This floral essence of spring tempers the bounce of the lemons. That’s why we’ve mixed up this sweet Lavender Lemonade recipe. It goes down smooth and will refresh as well as impress your guests!
Take a quick look at our video to see how it’s done. You’ll have to make it to find out just how delicious it is. Give it a go at your Easter get together or your next spring gathering!
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup (5-8 lemons) fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup baker’s sugar
- ½ tsp Amoretti® Lavender Oil Extract OS #690
- In a saucepan, heat lemon juice and sugar, stirring until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add the Amoretti Lavender Oil Extract.
- Chill in an ice bath or in the refrigerator.
- Pour over ice and add two slices of fresh lemon.