- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups sugar
- 4 lemons, zested and juiced
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon Amoretti® Thyme Oil Extract
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add flour and salt, mixing just until combined.
- Roll into a ball, flatten and press into a 9×13 baking sheet, building the dough up on the sides.
- Dock the dough and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Filling: Whisk all ingredients together and pour over cooled crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 min.
- Cool completely before chilling. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.