- 1 stick + 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- pinch salt
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Amoretti® Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup + 3 tablespoons cake flour
- ¼ teaspoon + ⅛ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon Amoretti® Lavender Extract
- ¾ teaspoon Amoretti® Lemon Zest Oil Extract
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar, for dusting
- Combine all ingredients. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour before rolling out.
- Dough is very soft and will get warm quickly while using. If not using all at once, wrap what is not needed and place in refrigerator.
- Roll out dough to ¼” and using cookie cutters of choice, cut out cookies and place on parchment- or silpat-lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the top of each cookie with raw sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned.