Try this delicious savory dip!
- In a food processor, add all ingredients and purée.
- Amount of water can be adjusted if desired.
A cake fit for a king (Elvis).
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars until they are pale yellow and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla and the mashed bananas.
- Mix in half of the flour mixture, then the sour cream, then the other half of the flour mixture.
- Spread the batter evenly in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Bake it at 350°F for 20 minutes, or until nicely browned and the surface bounces back when you press it with your finger. Cool the cake completely before frosting.
- Make frosting: Mix all of the frosting ingredients together in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. If the frosting is too stiff to spread, add a teaspoon or two of cream.
- Spread the frosting evenly over the cake, slice, and serve!