Looking for the perfect topping for your dessert? Or maybe you need a filling. Either way, we’ve got your covered with this rich yet light White Chocolate Crème!
Watch our video to see how it’s done, and don’t forget to grab the recipe!
- ½ tsp powdered gelatin
- 2 tsp water
- 1 cup cream
- ⅓ cup (4 squares of one bar) white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1½ tsp Amoretti® Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla W.S. 2X Extract
- Flavor Type Optional: 2 tbsp Amoretti® Natural Pomegranate Artisan
- Bloom the gelatin in water and set it aside.
- Heat cream to simmering.
- Pour cream over white chocolate and whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Add bloomed gelatin to cream and whisk to mix until it is melted.
- Add the Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract and stir to combine.
- Chill 6 hours or overnight.
- Whip the cold white chocolate cream until firm. Do not over whip.
- Fold in the Pomegranate Artisan until completely combined.
- Use any of our product lines to add any flavor you want to this cream.
- Use it as a topping, garnish, or filling.