Wise men say, “Only fools rush in.” But I can’t help falling in love with you.
Let’s be honest, wise man, you love bananas almost as much as we do – and we’re pretty sure that you’ll fall in love with this Bananarita recipe really fast. Fortunately, though, the scientific name for banana is musa sapientum – and if you didn’t know, this translates to “fruit of the wise men.”
So don’t worry – you won’t be a fool for loving this recipe. And who wouldn’t blame you? Bananas are one of the greatest fruits in the world. Let’s consider the facts:
- The fastest marathon ever run by a marathoner in a fruit costume was completed in 2 hours and 58 minutes and 20 seconds. And you guessed it – he was dressed as a banana.
- Bananas are naturally radioactive fruits because of the potassium in them. So if you ever get accused of having weapons of mass destruction in your house, then just assure them that you only carry fruits of mass deliciousness on your counter.
- Moneys can’t grow on trees, but hands can – literally. “A hand” refers to the cluster of bananas that grow on the tree. A single banana from that bunch is called a “finger.”
Well, now that you see that bananas are clearly the greatest fruit ever created, it only makes sense that the banana syrup that embodies this flavor would be one of the greatest syrups ever created as well! Amoretti Premium Banana Syrup is richer, thicker, and more flavorful than any competing brand. Whether you use this in your desserts or drinks, you’ll be glad to have this banana flavor in your cupboard of ingredients.
And if you’re wondering how to use fruit syrups, we have an incredible recipe for you! The Frozen Bananarita incorporates banana syrup with fresh ingredients to deliver a fresh taste that is so unbelievable that you might go bananas.
The Frozen Bananarita
- 1 oz. banana liqueur
- 1 ½ oz. tequila
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons of sugar
- 2 ounces of half and half
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 pump Amoretti Premium Banana Syrup
Simply place all these ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth. And voilà – you have a frozen Bananarita. It couldn’t be easier to learn how to use fruit syrups from Amoretti. Enjoy!
Want to share your favorite use of banana premium syrup? Give us all the delicious details on our official Amoretti Facebook page!