Cakes are great. But what makes a cake truly delicious? A glaze! Glazes are decadent and beautiful. Adding that extra layer of taste to your cakes brings them to the next level. If you’re looking for the perfect way to top off your favorite cake recipe, then we’ve got just what you need! Our Tiramisu Glaze is full of chocolate with the slight bite of cappuccino that coffee lovers enjoy.
Watch our video to see how it’s done and try it at home!
- Bloom the gelatin in the cold water and set it aside.
- Heat the cream, sugar, and water to simmering, stirring to combine. Once it is simmering, remove the mixture from the heat.
- Add the bloomed gelatin and whisk to dissolve.
- Add the cocoa powder and whisk for several minutes until it is completely dissolved and smooth.
- Strain the glaze and add the Cappuccino Tiramisu Extract, stirring to combine. Let it cool for 8 to 10 minutes.