- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1½ cups heirloom tomatoes, cut to bite-sized
(if they are small round ones, just cut them in half)
- 1½ cups golden snacking tomatoes
- 3 very thin slices of red onion, roughly chopped
- 20-30 basil leaves, chopped roughly
- ¼ – ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Cut watermelon, and let drain while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Combine the heirloom tomatoes, golden snacking tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, and half the basil in a large bowl.
- Make Dressing: Whisk to fully incorporate all ingredients; Amoretti Olive Oil Infused with Kalamata Olives, Amoretti Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar, Amoretti Blue Agave Nectar, and Amoretti Basil Oil Extract.
- Add drained watermelon to the other ingredients, and toss with dressing. Sprinkle the remaining chopped basil leaves over the top.