- 2 cups toasted pistachios
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup dried apricots, diced
- 12 oz white chocolate
- ½ teaspoon Amoretti® Orange Zest Oil Extract
- Toast the pistachios on a baking sheet in a 350°F oven for 8-10 minutes, just as they become fragrant.
- Transfer to a bowl, and cool to room temperature.
- Once cool, add the diced apricots and dried cranberries, and mix.
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler, slowly, stirring. Once melted, add the Orange Zest Oil Extract.
- Temper the white chocolate and immediately pour over pistachio and fruit mixture.
- Mix thoroughly and pour onto a sheet pan, spreading evenly into a thin layer.
- Place in refrigerator, or very cool place, for an hour to let chocolate set.
- Once set, break into pieces, and enjoy!