- 3 eggs
- 1 ¾-2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon Amoretti Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract W.S. (2 fold)
- 2 cups raw shredded zucchini, wrung of liquid
- ½ teaspoon Amoretti Orange Zest Oil Extract O.S.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil, vanilla, zucchini, and orange zest oil in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, chocolate chips, nutmeg and allspice.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the wet ingredients bowl, making sure everything is incorporated but not overly mixed.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes in 2 greased loaf pans.